Not many beats us when it comes to analyzing corporate culture and laying out a long-term plan for development and change. For the past 20 years, together with our customers, we have conducted and carried out numerous cultural analyzes that have led to change with business successes and organizations that are better equipped for the present and the future.
“Success is created by building the corporate culture that is needed now and in the future. Then we need to know what we are starting from ”
How does it happen?
Measurement and analysis of corporate culture
- Online survey and interviews on how the current corporate culture is perceived by employees (including customers' and the board's image).
- Analysis of the result together with employee survey, customer survey, business plan, etc.
- Identify priority focus areas linked to the strategic journey.
- Cultural change plan produced (cultural strategy)
The cultural analysis provides a clear picture of which cultural strengths and weaknesses affect the organization's performance. The cultural strategy describes a cultural goal and how we get there.
Implemented in 3 phases
Cultural analysis & cultural strategy
- We shed light on the basic culture in the organization based on employee interviews, web surveys, customer surveys and existing factual material.
- Analysis through workshops where all leaders and employees are involved to create a common picture of the current situation. This provides an input to the company management that analyzes and summarizes and develops focus areas.
- The cultural analysis is the basis for the cultural strategy that will support your overall strategy and business plan.
The Denison Model
We use DOCS. It is one of the world's best tools that measures corporate culture and links it to performance. The measurement clearly shows what is most important to develop in order to achieve better performance for a long time to come.
The results are research-based and are continuously updated to be relevant.
Do you want to contact us?
Do you want to know more about how the Corporate Culture - Analysis & Strategy service can give you an overview of the current situation and a solid basis for changes in the future? We have compiled a current list of references and insights from clients with similar issues.